Court Ordered DNA Testing
- A sterile swab, similar to a Q-tip is rubbed on the inside of the cheek for 30 seconds
- The swab is placed into an envelope and sent back to the lab for analysis
- In most cases, results will be available within 48 hours after receipt of the sample by the laboratory
- If you are in need of a court admissible test, we want you to feel confident in the process:
- Until there is a determination that a biological father is the legal father:
- The child has no right to receive financial support, inheritance, insurance, veterans’ benefits, Social Security or other benefits through the father.
- The biological father has no legal rights to the child.
- Parents and physicians have no knowledge of whether genetic diseases have been inherited from the father.