Integrity, Security, and Efficiency
At On Premise Solutions LLC, we bring our drug-testing services to your workplace, eliminating the need for supervisory escorts and long waits associated with full-service medical clinics. Our facilities are accredited by Drug and Alcohol Testing Industry Association (DATIA), and our collectors are certified by all national standards.
Pre-Employment Drug Testing
- Pre-employment drug testing is the most common type of drug test used by businesses.
- It is the least expensive type of testing, since the company only pays for one test per employee.
- Most pre-employment drug testing is urine-based which can run the risk of adulteration or substitution, but is the least expensive option.
- Pre-employment testing is a good preemptive measure to ensure a drug-free workforce, but further testing is recommended as a deterrent against a developing drug problem.
Random Drug Testing
- Random drug-testing is used by corporations, drug rehabilitation centers, prisons, the military, police and fire departments, government agencies, and schools.
- This method of drug testing serves as a risk deterrence, as the threat of detection is much higher than other testing methods.
- The goal of random drug testing is to discourage drug use within work and educational environments.
- Random testing is more likely to catch marijuana users, since it has a longer duration in the body than those of other drugs.
Post-Accident Drug Testing
- The point of this test is to protect the company from liability in the event that the individual is under the influence at the time of the accident.
- If drugs or alcohol are detected, the argument can be made in court that the individual was intoxicated on the job, and therefore the company should not be held liable for injuries sustained by the employee.
- This argument can only be made with blood or oral fluid/saliva tests. Urine or hair testing can only detect past drug use.
- If an employee shows up for work intoxicated, has alcohol on his or her breath, or appears to be impaired in some other way, these tests can protect your company from litigation.
- This type of testing is a confirmation method for employers that suspect an employee of being under the influence of drugs or alcohol while on the job.
- If a supervisor suspects an employee of being under the influence and has appropriate evidence or has been certified in Rapid Eye behavioral examination, the suspected employee should be driven by an employer representative to and from the testing facility for safety. You may also opt to call On Premise for assistance. Contact us for more details.
Court Ordered Testing
- On Premise provides reliable testing methods for court ordered drug and alcohol testing.
- Custody cases often require tests tailored to specific situations and accusations, On Premise offers comprehensive testing methods, legitimate collections, and timely reporting.
- On Premise also provides expert witness services when requested by the court.
On-Premise Solutions offers all major drug-testing methodologies including:
Want to learn more about alcohol consumption and its affect on your body? Check out the calculator below. The Lifeloc Ultimate Blood Alcohol Content Calculator is provided for educational purposes only. It’s not legal advice. Do not rely on these results to determine fitness to drive or work.
If you drink, please don’t drive.
On Premise Solutions provides clients with, not just a service, but an experience. Our highly trained collectors are certified based on current DOT standards and regulations, as well as, breath alcohol procedures. We are available 24/7 for any on-site drug screening needs.
1144 Lenoir Rhyne Blvd SE Suite #A, Hickory, NC 28602
1564 Asheville Highway, Spartanburg SC 29303
North Wilkesboro, NC
207 10th Street, North Wilkesboro, NC 28659